Thursday, September 22, 2011

Living Right :)

I hunt in a deer lease in 3 creeks. If you aren't from or familiar with this area you probably couldn't get there. Anyway, we went to do a little work on the lease this morning. Cut some trees, moved a stand, put out cameras and tilled some places for food plots. You are probably thinking, "You planted something with expectations of it to grow." Ha! I don't blame you because it hasn't rained in forever. I told the guys that I planted this AM with faith. I just sat down at the house and what did I hear? That's right. Rain drops on the porch cover. Looked at the radar and there is a front in Texarkana moving this way! Well...Somebody is living right I guess! :)

Let's just pray I'm living right enough for it to rain East of here on those food plots! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment