Monday, September 26, 2011

Hunting Seasoning

That's right! I am hunting seasoning some things. What's that mean? Well I took the bed cover off of my truck so that I can fit larger items (like deer with huge horns) in the back. I put rope, ratchet straps, tools, etc in there. The day is soon coming that we will be allowed to arise, kill and eat! I have gotten out my boots. I've made sure my back pack has all essentials in it. I am going to take camo clothing inventory. This is all part of "hunting seasoning." It's just what a man does to get all things prepared for the big day!

Probably the most exciting part about hunting season this year is that Walker is chomping at the bit to get in the stand. That makes me happy! I love being a dad and so thankful for my dad and grandpas. Thankful for their willingness to take me in the woods and teach me about the outdoors that God created for us to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment