Friday, September 23, 2011

Awesome

Julie had to leave out very early this morning for a business trip towards North AR. So, that leaves me to take the kiddos to school. It was a typical morning. Nothing to exciting. Walker got to dress up like a cow (thanks for the costume Meggers) today for "Farm Animal" day. He was upset at first because he wanted to be a cowboy instead of a cow. After me explaining a few times that a cowboy is not a farm animal he finally gave in and wore the ears and all.

Anyway, the awesome part...Walker still gives me a kiss when I drop him off at school. Even in the hall or classroom when all his friends are around. He doesn't care about the cool factor yet. I know it's coming but for now I think it's awesome that he understands that it's okay for dads to show affection. If our kiddos grow up to know anything in this world about their dad I pray it would be this...That I loved God, their momma and them!

No comments:

Post a Comment